‘2017 Was My Brokest Year,’ Says KNaomi

Forum 6 years ago

‘2017 Was My Brokest Year,’ Says KNaomi

It seemed like KNaomi was lsaying 2017. From scoring a global deal with Maybelline New York, Vogue eyewear, presenting for BET Africa and scoring her first big Magazine cover, she was doing the most.

But it didn’t translate to money for the beauty who admits the year was one of her brokest years. “Work was great, but I don’t think I was generating enough money, I think I was the brokest, I’ve ever been, things were great, it’s like the weirdest thing ever…industry money is not enough, or for the lifestyle I dream to live.

“It’s not the one for me, my advantage is that I’ve studied, so I’m gonna use that to further make more money, I genuinely don’t feel that industry money is enough or you can’t be doing one thing,” she said.

On dating, the beauty says she wants to focus on herself. “It’s just a promise ring to myself.

It’s just a silver ring to myself, I’ve had such a crazy year, I need to just concentrate on myself, make good money. I’m very, very very single, I’m not even trying to entertain anyone,
people must just stay away from me, or if you’re still in love with me, stay away.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 20 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 6 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship