4 Reasons God Might Not Be Answering Your Prayers

Forum 6 years ago

4 Reasons God Might Not Be Answering Your Prayers

Here are four good reasons God may not be answering your prayers.

1.Unforgiving: Maybe God isn’t answering your prayer or prayers because you hold a grudge against someone who has hurt you. If you’ve not forgiven them, then you have an obstacle between you and God. Jesus once addressed this situation when He said

2.Regarding Sin: The psalmist nails this down nicely by writing, “If I had cherished iniquity in my heart, the Lord would not have listened” (Psalm 66:18), because “If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination” (Prov 28:9).

3.We’re Not F.A.T: The acronym, “F.A.T” is among my favorites but it has nothing to do with a person’s weight. What this stands for is God isn’t looking for more religious people but people who are F.A.T. or are Faithful, Available, and Teachable. If you are faithful, then you’ll be available to be used by God. If you’re available, then you’ll be teachable, and if you’re teachable, then you’re obviously faithful. It’s all tied into your being faithful, making yourself available, and then being teachable, so if you’re not faithful, God will not answer your prayers.

4.Isn’t Good for Us: James tells us that “You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions” (James 4:3).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie

Godzilla x Kong 2: Sequel to MonsterVerse Movie Teased by Legendary
Forum | 1 week ago

Godzilla x Kong 2: Sequel to MonsterVerse Movie Teased by Legendary

Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Thanks God After A Successful Emergency Surgery
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Thanks God After A Successful Emergency Surgery