Women Die In Marriages Over Fear To Speak Out — Chisom Flower

Forum 9 months ago

Women Die In Marriages Over Fear To Speak Out — Chisom Flower

Chisom Flower, the lady who alleged that she terminated a pregnancy for singer, Davido has stated that women do not speak up when they are abused in marriages because they are scared.

Recall that Chisom alongside others called out the sensational singer, Davido Adeleke for having a romantic relationship that led to pregnancy.

Calling out the singer, however, cost the young lady her job after which she apologized to the singer’s fans for crossing paths with them.

In a follow-up post, Chisom Flower justified speaking up as a form of bravery that many women in marriages lack and most times cost them their lives.

In an Instagram story post, she emphasized the struggle of being a woman in a world that shuts them up.

“You don’t speak out when you’re in trouble.. thats why most of we women die in our marriages cos we are to scared to speak out.. we women we are in trouble…,” she wrote.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7df29c423d595295328f6edf3519b355.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 week ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Junior Pope: We Rescued 7 Persons, 2 Died And 3 Bodies Are Yet To Be Recovered - NIWA Speak On Boat Accident
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Junior Pope: We Rescued 7 Persons, 2 Died And 3 Bodies Are Yet To Be Recovered - NIWA Speak On Boat Accident