BBNaija All Stars: Mercy, Venita Stop Angel From Voluntarily Leaving Biggie’s House

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Mercy, Venita Stop Angel From Voluntarily Leaving Biggie’s House

There was drama on Wednesday as Big Brother Naija All Stars housemates, Mercy Eke and Venita Akpofure stopped Angel Smith, from voluntarily leaving the reality show.

In a video trending online, Angel was seen packing her bags to exit the house on Wednesday night after a fight with Ilebaye.

However, she was stopped by Mercy and Venita.

Angel and Ilebaye had an altercation after the latter sat on the former’s box, which didn’t go down well with her.

She confronted Ilebaye about it, and the issue degenerated into a physical altercation. They were, however, prevented from attacking each other by the housemates.

After the fight, Angel threatened to leave the house voluntarily, saying, “Mercy, you’re the reason I’m here oo. I can’t do this again, I hate every fcking ngga and b*tch in here. I know the reason I didn’t wanna come back.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Agent names club Osimhen will join after leaving Napoli
Forum | 18 hours ago

Transfer: Agent names club Osimhen will join after leaving Napoli

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern
Forum | 19 hours ago

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern

Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers
Forum | 19 hours ago

Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers

EPL: Thiago Silva confirms he’s leaving Chelsea
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Thiago Silva confirms he’s leaving Chelsea