10 years Married, 18 years Together, Thanks For Always Having My Back – Peter Okoye’s Wife, Lola, Pens Note To Him As They Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary

Forum 5 months ago

10 years Married, 18 years Together, Thanks For Always Having My Back – Peter Okoye’s Wife, Lola, Pens Note To Him As They Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary

Lola Omotayo-Okoye, the wife of singer, Peter Okoye has taken to Instagram to pen a heartfelt note to him as they celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary.

The beautiful mother of two also shared throwback photos to celebrate how far they have come.

In the beautiful note she wrote to her husband, she described him as a kindhearted husband and expressed wonderment at their 1-decade journey as husband and wives, even though they had been together for 8 years before they finally got married.

She added that Peter Okoye’s love shines ever brighter than any of his shortcomings and prayed for their union to remain blissful.

Lola Omotayo-Okoye wrote;

“Happy 10th anniversary to my incredibly kind hearted husband. Thank you @peterpsquare for always having my back. 10years married and 18years together….chai!

What a journey! Your unwavering protection and care have been a beacon of strength in our journey together.

Your love shines despite any perceived shortcomings. May God always show up for you! Thank you for being an amazing father to our children and my friend and partner. Love you!!!👑👑🫶🏽🫶🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #theokoyes #nov17 #anniversary #blessed”

See post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 2 days ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes