Thank You For Coming Into My Life, For Making Me Smile, Laugh - Wife of BBNaija’s Frodd

Forum 3 months ago

Thank You For Coming Into My Life, For Making Me Smile, Laugh - Wife of BBNaija’s Frodd

Pharm Chi, the wife of BBNaija All-stars housemate, Frodd has praised her husband with a sweet note.

She spoke on her Instagram page.

The proud wife and mother appreciated Frodd as she noted that he brings joy to her everyday life.

She wrote;

“I’m so thankful for you. Thank you for coming into my life. For making me smile. For making me laugh. For making me happy. I’m thankful

that the universe sent you and I’m thankful that you found me. @callme frodd”

See below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/d8a9cd4375f7d31590e2928812cdf5d3.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary
Forum | 3 days ago

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos