Igbos Will Define Your Presidency by How You Handle Nnamdi Kanu – Ejimakor to Tinubu

Forum 3 months ago

Igbos Will Define Your Presidency by How You Handle Nnamdi Kanu – Ejimakor to Tinubu

Aloy Ejimakor, Special Counsel to Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has sent a message to President Bola Tinubu.

Speaking on Tuesday Ejimakor said Igbos would define Tinubu by the way he handles Kanu’s case.

Posting on X, he cautioned the President against allowing mischievous people to nudge him into a path of bitter political conflict with Igbos.

He wrote: “For Ndigbo, Tinubu’s presidency will be defined by how he handles the matter of MAZI NNAMDI KANU. Anybody telling Tinubu otherwise is mischievous & nudging the President to a path of bitter political conflict with Ndigbo. Believe it or not, #MNK is one of the pantheons of Ndigbo.”

His comment comes after he dragged the Nigerian government before the British House of Lords for Kanu’s continued incarceration.

Ejimakor urged the British House of Lords to intervene in the torture, rendition, and incarceration of Kanu by the Nigerian government.

In a petition to the International Relations and Defence Committee of the House of Lords, he urged the British parliament to sanction the Nigerian government if it fails to release Kanu unconditionally and repatriate him to the United Kingdom.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 5 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 5 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 6 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 1 week ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima