Transfer: Dennis elated after re-joining Watford on loan

Forum 3 months ago

Transfer: Dennis elated after re-joining Watford on loan

Nigeria winger, Emmanuel Dennis is delighted to have re-joined Sky Bet Championship club, Watford on loan.

Dennis returned to Vicarage Road for a six-month loan deal on Wednesday.

The 26-year-old spent the first half of the season on loan at Turkish Super Lig outfit, Istanbul Basaksehir.

The versatile winger struggled in Turkey prompting his return to England.

The former Club Brugge player reportedly accepted a 70% pay cut to rejoin the Hornets.

“It feels good. This is my home, this is my family, and everyone is excited when they go back to their family, so I’m very excited to be here,” said Dennis on Watford’s official website.

“It’s just like being in love; you can’t explain why you’re in love, it is just a feeling you understand. “I have good memories and friends here and it makes me super excited.

“I wanted to come back. I was happy here and happiness is priceless.”

Dennis scored 10 goals in 37 appearances across all competitions during his first stint at Watford between 2021 and 2023.

He could make his second debut for Watford against Southampton FC on Sunday in an FA Cup fourth-round clash.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka

Transfer: Club Brugge target summer move for Nigerian striker
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Club Brugge target summer move for Nigerian striker