Thank You For Taking A Chance On Me When Others Said I Wasn’t Good Enough — Joeboy Appreciates Mr Eazi

Forum 2 months ago

Thank You For Taking A Chance On Me When Others Said I Wasn’t Good Enough — Joeboy Appreciates Mr Eazi

Popular Nigerian singer, Joeboy has penned an appreciation note to his colleague and former record label boss, Mr Eazi, stating that he is a big part of his journey.

The musician recently announced his decision to leave his former label, Empawa to start his own label he called, Young Legend.

His new label would be partnering with Warner Group to give a platform to the next generation of music stars.

Despite his widely spread success, Joeboy remains ever grateful to his boss, Mr Eazi, for being an instrumental part of his music journey for the last five years.

He took to his 'X' account to share a heartfelt note to his former boss.

He wrote;

“Thank you for taking a chance on me. Thank you for believing in me when others told you I wasn’t good enough.

You are a big part of my journey and I’m grateful for the last 5 years.

I wish you nothing but the best. 🤍”

See Post Below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/af6a5baf49a901e40423b08b5331c76c.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge