Comedian, Basketmouth Reveals Plans To Bring 2baba Back To Nollywood

Forum 2 months ago

Comedian, Basketmouth Reveals Plans To Bring 2baba Back To Nollywood

Renowned comedian and actor, Bright Okpocha, also known as Basketmouth, has encouraged the legendary musician, Innocent Ujah Idibia, popularly known as 2Baba, to fully immerse himself in the movie industry.

Commending 2Baba’s role in the latest episode of his skits, The Secret Of Lulu, Basketmouth admonished him to pursue a full acting career with his Tiv ascent.

He said he already creating a project for 2Baba’s comic character in the skit.

On his X handle, Basketmouth wrote;
“My brother @official2baba we should create something beautiful from this character you played here, I think it’s going to be a masterpiece. My brain don dey cook something already. Think about it blood.”

Meanwhile, 2Baba is yet to respond to his request.

Recall that 2Baba has previously featured in some Nollywood movies including ‘Head Gone,’ ‘Make A Move,’ and a cameo in ’10 Days In Sun City.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday