I Wanted To Be Sure I Was Marrying For The Right Reason And Not Because Of Societal Pressure - Actress, Rita Dominic (Video)

Forum 1 month ago

I Wanted To Be Sure I Was Marrying For The Right Reason And Not Because Of Societal Pressure - Actress, Rita Dominic (Video)

Actress Rita Dominic has revealed that she entered into marriage at the specific time she did because she wanted to ensure that her decision was driven by genuine reasons rather than succumbing to societal pressure.

The Nollywood star who acknowledged that this occurred when she was over 45, stated that her husband was her friend for a long time and their marriage occurred at the right time.

Rita Dominic also stated that being a public figure wasn’t why she waited so long to get married, as she had a choice. She also urged people to marry their friends.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia
Forum | 1 day ago

NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues