Footballer, Jude Ighalo’s Ex-Wife, Sonia, Advises Married Women Who Crush On Other People’s Husband

Forum 1 month ago

Footballer, Jude Ighalo’s Ex-Wife, Sonia, Advises Married Women Who Crush On Other People’s Husband

Sonia, the ex-wife of Nigerian footballer, Jude Ighalo, has sent a message to married women who crush on other people’s husbands.

In a post shared on Instagram, the mum of three advised married women who aren’t satisfied with their husbands, to make efforts to clean up their husbands so they can look like their crush.

See her post below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/d4db4f349c431500d5bf8bdd59a46d1b.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 3 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament