Nobody Has a Better Catalogue Than Me – Blaqbonez

Forum 1 month ago

Nobody Has a Better Catalogue Than Me – Blaqbonez

Rapper and songwriter, Emeka Akumefule aka Blaqbonez has taken to Twitter to brag.

He claimed that he has a better catalogue than all other Nigerian singers.

The rapper added that when it comes to performance, only the top three or four Nigerian artists can outperform him.

“I’ve only added 2 songs on my rotation this year, and it’s been 3 months, most releases have been ass, I don’t even bother to play the top 100 again, cos that one is designed by farmers,” he wrote via his X account.

In response, the critic stated: “He doesn’t have one song that would give him credibility for this stupiid talk, btw.”

However, Blaqbonez asserted other from the top four, no other artist had a greater discography.

The rapper went on to say: “Asides the big 3 or 4 or whatever number u guys currently recognize, NOBODY, I repeat NOBODY has a better catalogue than me, but if believe the foolishness that you just typed I can’t help you.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 6 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares