Elsbeth To Return With Two Back-To-Back Episodes After 5-Week Break

Forum 1 month ago

Elsbeth To Return With Two Back-To-Back Episodes After 5-Week Break

Elsbeth stars Carrie Preston, Wendell Pierce, and Carra Patterson announced on Instagram that the CBS comedy-drama will be making a “supersized” return after a sudden five-week hiatus.

The series will grace television screens once again, with two new back-to-back episodes airing on the CBS Television Network on April 4 at 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. ET. The upcoming episodes will also stream on Paramount+ the next day.

Elsbeth’s supersized return will also feature guest stars Jane Krakowski (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt), Linda Lavin (Alice), and Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family). You can check out Preston, Pierce, and Patterson’s announcement down below:

The series went on break after the pilot episode (which acquired more than 8 million viewers across broadcast and streaming) aired on CBS back in February. According to CBS’ report, the second episode — titled “A Classic New York Character” — will see Elsbeth (Preston) and Kaya (Patterson) digging deeper into a case wherein a co-op board president (played by Lavin) fell off a balcony, leading to her death. The episode will also feature Krakowski as Manhattan real estate broker Joann.

In Episode 3, “Reality Shock,” Elsbeth and Kaya will investigate the death of a reality TV star. They will then encounter Skip Mason (played by Ferguson), a television producer who suddenly becomes a prime suspect after accusations of him going above and beyond — even taking dangerous measures — only to formulate what everyone calls “good TV.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 16 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 3 days ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024
Forum | 4 days ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024