Beware of Extremely Beautiful Women - Singer Spyro Warns Men

Forum 1 month ago

Beware of Extremely Beautiful Women - Singer Spyro Warns Men

Singer Oludipe David Oluwasanmi aka Spyro has issued a warning to men.

He warned men to be wary of extremely beautiful women.

In a message shared on his Instagram, Spyro urged men to be wary, asserting that often the most dreadful women are the ones who appear stunning.

He said: “The most terrible of women often are usually the extremely beautiful ones. If you got a beautiful one with brains keep her pls there are a few of them left and vice versa.

“It ain’t far-fetched after all that the devil was described as the most beautiful Angel. He finds his best expression in beauty. Everything beautiful was created by God but beware, the devil is the author of corruption and deceit so this theology of the devil with horns and tails is wrong, even the Bible says in 2 Cor 11:14 “No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an Angel of light.”

“My generation constantly looking for the black devil with horns and tails, expecting him. In some sort of ways like in dreams and displays in churches when in the real sense he is advanced, working behind a lot of the pretty faces we talk to, date, and commune with.

He added: “Beware, Stay Vigilant, and Stay prayed up.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani