Vanessa Hudgens Talks Hilarious Singing Scene in French Girl

Forum 1 month ago

Vanessa Hudgens Talks Hilarious Singing Scene in French Girl

French Girl star Vanessa Hudgens has talked about singing in a comedic way in the romantic comedy movie. The film is now playing in theaters and is available digitally.

Speaking with ComingSoon, Hudgens was asked about the experience of singing in a purposefully uneven way in French Girl. The actress explained that since she’s accustomed to musical theater, she’s used to striving for perfection, meaning she could simply “let it rip” this time around.

“I feel like, normally, coming from musical theater, I’m all about repetition and honing it in and locking it down,” Hudgens stated. “With this, I was like, ‘You know what? We’re going to be way looser with it and try to make it good but cringe — mainly cringe.’ I really let go of any of my perfectionist attitudes when it comes to singing. [Laughs]. And just let it rip and just kind of come unhinged a little bit, which is always a lot of fun.”

What is French Girl about?

“Zach Braff, Vanessa Hudgens, and Evelyne Brochu star in this heartwarming romantic comedy,” reads the movie’s synopsis. “Gordon, a hopeless romantic, finds his proposal plans are thrown into chaos when his girlfriend is swept away to Quebec by a job offer from her ex, a sophisticated celebrity chef. Determined to keep their love alive, Gordon leaves Brooklyn for her hometown, only to find himself hilariously out of his depth in attempting to charm her hard-to-impress, French-speaking family.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Forum | 1 week ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie