We Can Never Be Same Again - Mercy Chinwo, Husband Visit Bishop Oyedepo

Forum 1 month ago

We Can Never Be Same Again - Mercy Chinwo, Husband Visit Bishop Oyedepo

Gospel singer Mercy Chinwo and husband, Pastor Blessed have visited David Oyedepo, the Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners Chapel International.

The husband and wife took to Instagram to share photos and video after the courtesy visit.

As Mercy Chinwo prepares to perform her first Easter performance in Lagos, she took an opportunity to convey her heartfelt thanks to the Bishop for his unending love, passionate prayers, and vital counsel showered upon them during their uplifting meeting.

The mother of one defined her meeting with Oyedepo as a remarkable experience of unbounded kindness and favor.

She shared a video with the caption: “Unlimited Grace and Favour. Thank you daddy for the Love, the prayers and wise counsel As the song implies, our lives can never be the same again.”

Her husband, Pastor Blessed, on the other hand, described spending meaningful time with the Bishop as a genuinely transformational experience.

“I’ll forever relish this moment It was a transformative encounter sharing such an extensive and intense moment with our father @davidoyedepomin

“We love you so much Daddy. Thank you for such love, such impartations and such priceless wisdom Sir. We are so so overwhelmed with gratitude.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 3 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 week ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May