Pierce Brosnan Backs Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Next James Bond

Forum 4 weeks ago

Pierce Brosnan Backs Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Next James Bond

Who will be the next actor to play James Bond? One name that has been rumored to be 007 is Aaron Taylor-Johnson. If Taylor-Johnson winds up playing the iconic British spy, he has the blessing of Pierce Brosnan.

What Did Pierce Brosnan Say About Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Next James Bond?

Brosnan, who starred as Bond in four films from 1995-2002, believes Taylor-Johnson “has the chops” to play the British spy.

“I think the man has the chops and the talent and the charisma to play Bond, very much so,” Brosnan said in an interview on The Ray D’Arcy Show on RTÉ Radio 1.

Brosnan experienced Taylor-Johnson’s talent firsthand when they co-starred in 2009’s The Greatest.

“One of the first movies we made, one of the earliest movies, was The Greatest. And he was the greatest in it,” Brosnan added. “So, yes, I read the news about his possibilities of being a Bond, so I would definitely tip my hat to the fellow.”

Last week, reports surfaced that Taylor-Johnson was in line to be named the next Bond. However, E! News reported that Taylor-Johnson had not been offered the role of 007.

One actor who won’t be playing Bond in the next film is Daniel Craig, who gave his last performance as the world’s greatest spy in 2021’s No Time to Die.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 17 hours ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’
Forum | 17 hours ago

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 1 day ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 3 days ago

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake