Shallipopi Is Dangerous, His Friends Must Take Their Girlfriends Far From Him - Seun Kuti (Video)

Forum 4 weeks ago

Shallipopi Is Dangerous, His Friends Must Take Their Girlfriends Far From Him - Seun Kuti (Video)

Popular Nigerian singer and activist, Seun Kuti has referred to Shallipopi as the most dangerous rapper in Nigeria.

He warned friends of the 'Obapluto' hitmaker to shield their girlfriends from him.

Reciting a line from the singer’s famous hit song, “Cast”, Seun claimed that, although he hadn’t been a fan of Shallipopi before the song, he had grown to adore him right away due to his wicked nature.

He advised friends of Shallipopi to make sure to take their girlfriends far away from him because of the statement he made in the song.

See Video Below;

See reactions below;

sugardestiny_official said:
“Shallipopi songs are normally hits 🔥🔥❤”

p5st0rr35ch wrote:
“This egbon go just spit rubbish after he don smoke igbo😂”

richkidvibe noted: “
Actually Shallipopi is a dangerous rapper- man burst words for words and lap it comfortably on grooving beat.”

onlyonegodson said: “
Take your girlfriends far from him o na that kind person he be 😂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons
Forum | 3 days ago

11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 5 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 6 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti