Blessing CEO Hits Studio to Record Diss Track for Verydarkman

Forum 3 weeks ago

Blessing CEO Hits Studio to Record Diss Track for Verydarkman

Controversial relationship therapist, Blessing CEO has revealed that she's about dropping a diss track for Verydarkman.

Recall that the duo have been engaging in online fight for months.

Blessing CEO recently took to social media to reveal that she’s about to release a diss track for Verydarkman.

The self-acclaimed relationship expert revealed that the drama is about to start since she intends to continue dragging verydarkman.

She wrote:

“Been busy in the studio lately.. I go cook music for failed pre.ek seller Wait for me…….. war never start but just gather ur bu!!et because the media is about to get bloody….

(All the blac.kies failed pree.k seller, wey no blow like toto, come activist, homo, giving hand job and massage still no blow spoiling our young young boys. The remix go bad) Wait for me na studio I dey since .”

See the post below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/2c2a4af32b9a973b383158da90fc7fa8.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment
Forum | 5 days ago

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 6 days ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label