BREAKING: Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal - APC

Forum 4 weeks ago

BREAKING: Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal - APC

The Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress has claimed that Governor Siminalayi Fubara is orchestrating plans to obtain interim orders aimed at declaring the state House of Assembly as illegal.

Also, the state’s main opposition party said Fubara’s outburst on Wednesday while addressing members of the Nigerian Union of Local Government Employees in Government House, Port Harcourt, the state capital; was drumming war and disrespect for President Bola Tinubu.

The State APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Tony Okocha, disclosed this during a media briefing in Port Harcourt on Thursday.

Fubara, while referring to his detractors in the political crisis in the state, had said, “If you dare me I will surprise you.”

The governor also urged members of the NULGE in the state to prepare and brace up, saying, “The next phase is fire for fire.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Again Adjourns Arraignment Of APC Chairman, Ganduje, Wife
Forum | 3 days ago

Court Again Adjourns Arraignment Of APC Chairman, Ganduje, Wife

I Won’t Govern On My Knees, They Want To Destroy Rivers – Fubara Declares
Forum | 5 days ago

I Won’t Govern On My Knees, They Want To Destroy Rivers – Fubara Declares

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order
Forum | 1 week ago

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 1 week ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed