Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer

Forum 3 weeks ago

Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer

Afro dancehall artist, Cynthia Morgan recalls how someone asked her to keep it low-key after Olamide gifted her N1M some months ago.

The musician revealed that Olamide gifted her N1M and she told a guy about who the advised her to keep it low-key.

According to her, the guy said that the money was too small and beneath Olamide.

Cynthia Morgan said that that very statement made her even post it immediately to let everyone know what she had received.

She appreciated Olamide for his kind gesture.

Her words:

“Told someone Olamide sent me a million naira some months ago and the guy said I shouldn’t put it out there because the money is too small. Had to stop talking to that guy cause I no understand. Although it was never my intention to put it out here but that statement almost made me post it immediately. 1 million naira wey my own tr!bes man loan me insult me join. Abeg. Olamide thank you”.

See the post below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/7c0a7f4f80314895143b566cc25f80c0.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 6 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 week ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience