Davido’s brother trades words with Dammy Krane over alleged betrayal from OBO

Forum 3 weeks ago

Davido’s brother trades words with Dammy Krane over alleged betrayal from OBO

Popular singer Davido’s brother, Adewale Adeleke clashes online with Dammy Krane as he claims the singer betrayed his brother.

Davido’s brother, Adewale Adeleke had gone online to chastise ungrateful individuals and emphasized that such kind of people never go any farther in life.

His words read:

“Ungrateful people never get anywhere in life!”.

Dammy Krane had alleged that if Davido could betray his brother because of money, who else would be above receiving such kind of treatment from the singer.

He claimed that Davido had left his brother when he began making money, despite their starting together.

Dammy Krane wrote:

“IF OWE B OWE CAN BETRAY HIS OWN BROTHER BECAUSE OF MONEY, WHO ARE YOU? THEY STARTED TOGETHER. HE LEFT HIM WHEN MONEY ENTER; UNGRATEFUL CHAP.”

Davido’s brother replied by asking him whether he is really okay since all he seems to enjoy doing is dragging Davido and Wizkid.

“Bro are you ok? Like legit question all you do all day is drag David and wiz. Even God rested on the 7th day”.

Reacting to this, Dammy Krane pointed out that Davido’s brother hadn’t denied what he said about the betrayal.

“THANK GOD YOU DIDN’T DENY YOUR BROTHER’S BETRAYAL TO HKN 🤍
PS: OWE B OWE & WIZ-M!DGET TWITTER BEEF & Delusional FANS CAN’T DICTATE HOW THIS CULTURE MOVES AGAIN”.

However, Davido’s brother, Adewale blatantly denied the claim and expressed hope that Dammy Krane gets the help he needs.

“What you’re saying is completely false, I’ve known you a long time hope you get the help you need G!”.

In response, Dammy Krane claimed that Adewale has always been the soft brother who allows himself to be manipulated by Davido.

He said:

“YOU’VE ALWAYS BEEN THE SOFT BROTHER. THAT’S WHY OWE B OWE MANIPULATED & BETRAYED YOU; I GUESS YOU DONT WANT NO FAMILY ISSUES. CONTINUE MINDING YOUR PAPA BUSINESS”.

See their post below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/eb8e4a902d27a26301d2031602b333cf.jpghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/6930c79a175db46d150df7323d1b4c5d.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 3 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 4 days ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US