UCL: Bayern told to sack Tuchel before Arsenal clash

Forum 3 weeks ago

UCL: Bayern told to sack Tuchel before Arsenal clash

Bayern Munich legend, Lothar Matthaus has urged the club to sack Thomas Tuchel before they face Arsenal in the Champions League on Tuesday.

This follows the Bundesliga champions’ 3-2 loss to newly-promoted side, Heidenheim on Saturday.

The defeat leaves Bayer Leverkusen on the brink of snatching Bayerns’s title, as they would need one more win to be crowned champions.

Bayern’s only chance of winning silverware is in the Champions League and they travel to Arsenal on Tuesday for the first leg of their quarter-final.

“There’s always something that can be saved, but I think the atmosphere is broken between Thomas Tuchel and the team.

“If you lead 2-0 in Heidenheim, then you can’t let the points be taken away – especially with a view to the next game in the Champions League.

“The chemistry is no longer right. I’m excited to see what happens at Bayern in the next 24 hours. I can even imagine that they could continue with an interim coach,” Matthaus told Sky.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 5 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos