“Stop calling my actors to work for you” – Ruth Kadiri warns movie producers

Forum 3 weeks ago

“Stop calling my actors to work for you” – Ruth Kadiri warns movie producers

Filmmaker Ruth Kadiri has bluntly warned other movie producers to desist from using any of her trained actors in the industry for acting.

Recall that Ruth Kadiri was praised for introducing into the movie industry new young actors who have now turned into new Nollywood sensations.

In a post on her Story, Ruth Kadiri claimed that some movie producers buy YouTube views to stay relevant.

The director, who is well-known for her prodigious output of films on YouTube, issued the severe warning on Friday night via her Instagram story.

She also suggested that they either develop their artists and expand their channel naturally or producers train their own actors.

She wrote: “IF YOU KNOW YOU’RE ONE OF THOSE BUYING VIEWS ON YOUTUBE! STOP CALLING MY ARTIST!!

“I WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU DESTROY! ONCE THEY APPEAR ON YOUR CHANNEL THEIR RPMS BECOMES MESSED UP! I WILL NOT WARN YOU AGAIN! IF YOU CANNOT GROW ORGANICALLY, GROOM YOUR OWN CASTS. THANKS.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/df37b83672160708206704b6b8c0d57a.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 3 days ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 5 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 5 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her