Why you should stop telling unmarried people that marriage is hard – Jane Mena

Forum 3 weeks ago

Why you should stop telling unmarried people that marriage is hard – Jane Mena

Popular socialite and dancer, Jane Mena has publicly rebuked people who are fond of telling single and unmarried people that marriage is hard.

In a now-deleted Instagram story, Jane Mena explained why it is completely needless to perpetuate the notion that marriage is difficult in order to prevent single people from pursuing marriage.

According to her, not everybody gets married to a partner as stubborn as theirs and encouraged marriage critics confront their struggles alone.

In her words: “Stop telling unmarried people that marriage is hard, they are not getting married to your stubborn partner. You people should face your hardship alone”

Read netizens reactions below: 

milady_louisa said: “Exactly, carry your suffer head marriage go one side”

takimblessing reacted: “I love this. people define marriage based on the type of spouse they have”

roller_coasterrrrr wrote: “Marriage sef na another life inside life 😂”

freshclothing1 said: “Protect your peace of mind , so you can live long”

SEE POST:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/7fc3fd7ed4c26c0c58ee6c37537a268c.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Arrest 38-Year-Old Motorcyclist With Gun, Hard Drugs In Delta
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Arrest 38-Year-Old Motorcyclist With Gun, Hard Drugs In Delta

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 6 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 6 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 6 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi