“Keep resting” – Mimi Orjiekwe buries late father in grand style

Forum 3 weeks ago

“Keep resting” – Mimi Orjiekwe buries late father in grand style

Popular Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe has finally laid her late father, Ozo Dr Thomas Chukwuike Orjiekwe to rest in a grand ceremony.

Waploaded reported that the actress’ father passed away on November 4, 2023 following a brief illness. He was reportedly surrounded by family and loved ones at the time of his passing.

Now taking to her Instagram page, Mimi shared a video from her father’s burial which was celebrated in a unique fashion.

She noted that her father was laid to rest on April 6, 2024. She prayed for him to keep resting until they meet again to part no more.

She also penned appreciation to the crew who took part in making the celebration eventful and unforgettable.

Mimi wrote: “Yesterday we laid our father Ochendo to rest .. Keep resting Dad. Dr Tc Orjiekwe .. Till we meet to part no more . We love you .. Thank you @henfrancessevent for making my daddy’s day Big .. (But we didn’t see the RR Ambulance) Thank you @ducaksevent .. You made it a celebration of life for us .. 🙏🙏 Note: All displays were traditionally influenced.”

Friends, family and fans flooded the comment section with their heartfelt condolences.

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 3 days ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 3 days ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 4 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 4 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME