“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel

Forum 3 weeks ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel

Nigerian comedian and actor, AY Makun has finally broken silence in reaction to alleged marital crisis and split rumors from wife, Mabel.

You may recall that earlier in the year, Mabel unfollowed AY on Instagram after hinting at a tumultuous marital arrangement.

Finally delving into the rumors, the comedian revealed how he has found himself some things he is not proud of.

He asserted that ruining his friendship and marriage of 20 years is one thing but it’s another thing for the parties involved to understand themselves in a space where women play victims and win.

AY noted that how lies about him spread faster than the truth but his painful truth will surely overcome.

He wrote: “Many people believe that staying silent simply means that one is incapable of dealing with issues. Projecting a negative narrative against someone who is not struggling to defend himself doesn’t mean he is weak. Some of us are just logical enough to understand the difference between opinions, values, beliefs, and facts.

“The personality and ability that I possess simply confirm that i have reached that stage in my life where I can not be entertaining the public with deep personal family issues. They just might be too much to handle concerning the individuals involved. Not even when I have a grown-up daughter who has access to social media. Her mental health needs to be protected from seeing things she can not be proud of online.

“Yes! Without compromising my family, i have found myself doing some things that i am not proud of today. It is one thing to watch my friendship/ marriage of 20 years slip off my hands, but it’s another thing for the parties involved to understand how to appropriate the blames in a space that is designed for most women to always play the victims and win. I can tell you for free that no one is completely INNOCENT enough to cast stones.

“Presently, i am loving the way that lies about me in all these blogs are traveling faster than the truth. But my painful truth will eventually beat away all the lies.”

SEE POST:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/4e8cb8a8900dab7fa9dc542577f296fa.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Thiago Silva confirms he’s leaving Chelsea
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Thiago Silva confirms he’s leaving Chelsea

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings
Forum | 8 hours ago

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 9 hours ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 9 hours ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti