Daddy Freeze threatens to bring Nigerians back home in mass from the UK

Forum 2 weeks ago

Daddy Freeze threatens to bring Nigerians back home in mass from the UK

Popular media personality, Daddy Freeze has threatened to repatriate the Nigerian population back home in large numbers from the United Kingdom.

In a widely shared video, Daddy Freeze sent a warning across to Nigerians, threatening to work with UK authorities to bring them back home in mass.

He asserted that because of him, Nigerians will no longer be able to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) visa ever again.

As long as he keeps seeing their greed, his anger will be triggered.

He claimed that the Nigeria citizens are unaware of how big he is and collaborating with the British government to carry out his threat is not at all difficult.

Daddy Freeze noted that he has decided to fight for himself and there will be casualties.

It is worth noting that Daddy Freeze had a recent clash online with controversial activist, VeryDarkMan.

Read netizens reactions below:

lil__bliss said: “Queen Elizabeth last born….Weldone ooo Prince daddyfreeze”

junuel_uche wrote: “Dey play… If Nigerians table your matter ehh you go regret am.”

mcmdidit noted: “Na VDM cause this one. VDM is indeed strong. Respect 😂😂🙌🙌🙌”

xxssive penned: “Nothing pain me pass person when sabi criticize and can’t take it 🤦‍♂️”

steph_naija said: “You’re over rating yourself, I blame your followers making you feel important 😂”

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 4 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 4 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 6 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna