Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Forum 2 weeks ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Linda Hamilton didn’t love how Terminator: Dark Fate turned out; however, she doesn’t regret reprising her role as Sarah Connor in the film.

Speaking with The Hollywood Reporter, Hamilton spoke on her experiences filming 2019’s Terminator: Dark Fate.

“I don’t do a lot of regret,” she said. “I think in the end, it holds true that we regret what we didn’t do, not what we did. I’m very glad I went back. I loved [director Tim Miller], I love my ladies [Mackenzie Davis and Natalia Reyes], and while I can’t say I love the film, that’s because I was so attached to it. I only saw it once. I felt like it was too fast. But we did so much good work, and it was the greatest time of my life, and the worst time of my life, all rolled into one film. “

She continued, “I was 63 or whatever I was, and it was the hardest shoot. Every day it was like a triathlon: ‘Now we’re going to swim for two hours and then we’re going to run for two hours.’ I read 40 books on that show. That’s all I could do, lie down and read, send my mind somewhere else, and rest my body.”

Who else starred in Terminator: Dark Fate?

The sixth entry in the Terminator franchise, Terminator: Dark Fate was directed by Miller and also starred Arnold Schwarzenegger, Davis, Reyes, Gabriel Luna, and Diego Boneta. The film was released in United States theaters in November 2019 and made approximately $261.1 million off an estimated $185-196 million budget.

Prior to that, Hamilton played Sarah Connor in 1984’s The Terminator and 1991’s Terminator 2: Judgment Day. She now plays General McCallister in Syfy’s Resident Alien and will soon be seen in the upcoming fifth season of Stranger Things.

Terminator: Dark Fate is currently streaming on TNT, TBS, and TruTV.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 3 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

It
Forum | 3 days ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie