Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer

Forum 2 weeks ago

Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer

Sonia Ighalo has made a claim against late Nollywood actor, Junior Pope.

The estranged wife of the popular footballer Jude Ighalo stated that during her marital crisis, Junior Pope was among the people that sent horrible words to her.

She also claimed that her ex-husband was having a relationship with a certain Asaba producer (Adamma Luke).

The socialite make the claim in a post on her Instagram page while reacting to the news of the unfortunate demise of the Nollywood actor, Junior Pope.

“THE NEWS OF THIS YOUNG MAN’S DEATH IS DEVASTATING.

FUNNY ENOUGH, DURING MY SOCIAL MEDIA OUTBURST WITH MY EX-HUSBAND LAST YEAR, SAVE D ALL OF HIS HORRIBLE WORDS ABOUT ME FROM LINDA IKEJI’S BLOGS AND INSTABLOC (FOR FU TURE REFERENCE) WAS LIKE DOES HE KNOW 1M THE MOTHER OF ‘GHALO’s BIOLOGICAL KIDS *Like carry matter wey no concern you.

REGRETTABLY, HE IS NO LONGE ALIVE.

THIS THING CALLED LIFE! THOUGH AM AWARE THAT SOM E SO-CALLED EDO CELEBS PUSHED THE AGENDA.

REST EASY, MAN MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.

THIS SO-CALLED QUACK ASABA PRODUCER WAS ONE OF MY EX-HUSBAND’S SIDECHIC WHILE HE WAS IN CHINA

SHE RUNS A BOUTIQUE.

IN THIS LIFE, SIMPLY BE GOOD”

Read some comments below:

ifeofyoungofficers said: “And you think it’s right time to say something like this, remember no body lives the earth alive.”

glowriavlogs said: “Jr pope was nice to me! You won’t like everyone and that’s fine but respect the dead. This isn’t about u”

bazbellecollections said: “Are u happy he’s dead ma? As in cos he wrote something on blogs comments during ur break up saga, this is totally wrong, God is not from ur village and he won’t kill someone because u feel they wronged you, this is really wrong and a very low mentality I must say”

modesinuola said: “Okay and???? You’re low key happy something bad happened to someone on the set of someone you don’t like?? So you can say she’s not a good person????? I don’t understand or see the point of this write up.”

jewel_derabii said: “Ahhh adanma Luke dey friend ighalo before?😮”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It
Forum | 3 days ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 3 days ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 3 days ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 4 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update