Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More

Forum 1 week ago

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More

The latest installment in the Now You See Me franchise has added three new cast members. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, and Ariana Greenblatt are joining the cast of Now You See Me 3.

Smith has already appeared in two 2024 films: I Saw the TV Glow and The American Society of Magical Negroes. Sessa broke out in 2023 in the role of Angus Tully in The Holdovers. Meanwhile, Greenblatt is coming off a 2023 campaign that included appearances in 65 and Barbie.

What to Expect in Now You See Me 3?

Now You See Me stars Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, and Dave Franco are expected to return for the third film. The quartet plays members of The Four Horsemen, a group of magicians who use their skills to execute bank heists and robberies.

Morgan Freeman, who starred as Thaddeus Bradley in the previous two films, is also expected to appear in the third movie.

Plot details for Now You See Me 3 are being kept under wraps. However, the third film “returns audiences to the thieving illusionists known as the Four Horsemen while introducing audiences to a new generation of magicians.”

Ruben Fleischer (Venom) will direct on a screenplay by Eric Warren Singer, Seth Grahame-Smith, and Mike Lesslie. Bobby Cohen and Alex Kurtzman will produce. Lionsgate’s Meredith Wieck and Erin Jones-Wesley will oversee the project.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mufasa Cast Adds Mads Mikkelsen, Blue Ivy Carter, and More to Lion King Prequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Mufasa Cast Adds Mads Mikkelsen, Blue Ivy Carter, and More to Lion King Prequel

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 4 days ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 5 days ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced