Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Forum 1 week ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Ukamaka Chukwujekwu, the Nollywood actress, who is widely known in the movie industry as Amaka Chukwujekwu has opened up about her life.

She led Potpourri into her secret world in an interview where she discusses sundry matters involving herself and the Industry.

The actress, who studied Crop Science at Federal University of Technology Owerri, said she had no elevator placed before her at the beginning of her career, she said she took the stairs, working her way up from the very bottom.

She said, “Acting has been a passion of mine from childhood, but I officially started pursuing it as a career after graduating from university. I began by auditioning for roles in local productions and gradually worked my way up.

She has featured in several films, including “,”Fatal Mistake, “Lifting The Veil, “Finding The One,” “Chance At Love”, and “Unexpected Love.” She has also produced a few projects.

Challenges

Like any career, acting comes with its challenges. One of the main hurdles I faced was breaking into the industry initially, as competition can be fierce. Additionally, navigating through typecasting and stereotypes has been a recurring challenge. However, these challenges have only made me more resilient and determined to succeed.

Turn-on and turn-offs

I’m turned on by intelligence, kindness, and a good sense of humor. On the flip side, arrogance and dishonesty are major turn-offs for me.

High and low points

The high point of my career was when I won the Best New Actress award at the Ghana Naija Showbiz Award in 2018.

However, I’ve also experienced lows, like struggling to secure roles during dry seasons in the industry. Through it all, I’ve learned the importance of perseverance and continuously honing my craft.

Social media

turn-offs for me.

High and low points

The high point of my career was when I won the Best New Actress award at the Ghana Naija Showbiz Award in 2018.

However, I’ve also experienced lows, like struggling to secure roles during dry seasons in the industry. Through it all, I’ve learned the importance of perseverance and continuously honing my craft.

Social media

Social media has played a significant role in expanding my reach as an actress. It has allowed me to connect with fans, promote my work, and collaborate with other industry professionals.

Embarrassing moments

One of my most embarrassing moments as an actor was when I forgot my lines during a live stage performance. It taught me the importance of being well-prepared and staying focused.

Limitations

As an actress, I believe in pushing boundaries and exploring different roles. However, I have my limitations when it comes to nudity and overly explicit scenes.

Selling points

My selling points as an actress include my versatility, dedication, and ability to bring characters to life authentically. These qualities have helped me secure roles and build a reputable career in the industry.

Ultimate goal

My ultimate goal as an actor is to continue challenging myself with diverse roles and making a positive impact through storytelling.

Biggest sacrifice

The biggest sacrifice I’ve made for pursuing acting is dedicating countless hours to perfecting my craft, often at the expense of personal time and relationships.

Heartbreaks

Yes, I’ve experienced heartbreak in the past. However, I believe in the power of resilience and self-love to overcome such challenges.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary
Forum | 22 hours ago

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary

Rangnick turns down Bayern Munich job, gives reasons
Forum | 1 day ago

Rangnick turns down Bayern Munich job, gives reasons

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid