Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

Forum 1 week ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

A candlelight procession has been held in honour of late Nollywood actor, Pope Obumneme Odonwodo, aka Junior Pope, and four other victims of the boat mishap.

A video of the ceremony captured a troupe of young men and women dressed in black attire, congregating in honour of the late actor and the four crew members who tragically lost their lives.

Recall that Junior Pope died in a boat accident alongside four crew members, while en route to shoot a movie titled ‘The Other Side of Life’ on April 10.

The candlelight procession, held in Enugu state, became a solemn occasion for many to offer prayers for the eternal repose of the departed souls.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims

Pete Edochie Mourns Junior Pope
Forum | 2 days ago

Pete Edochie Mourns Junior Pope

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

CONAMKAT List of candidates admitted into Community Midwifery programme, 2024 intake
Forum | 6 days ago

CONAMKAT List of candidates admitted into Community Midwifery programme, 2024 intake