Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Forum 1 week ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

An alleged lecturer of the University of Port Harcourt has landed himself in trouble.

The lecturer was caught in a trending video harassing a female student in his office.

A video of the incident has been shared online showing the lecturer s3xually harassing a student, touching some parts of the female student's body.

However, the student tried to stop the lecturer without success.

Read some comments below:

@Favour_therealtor: “Omo this man career is dead nd I love it 😂”.

@Rowlandtech: “When Evidence is involved argument is displaced. Baba quickly resign before they even sack u”.

@Callmenatan: “Someone’s father😢😢a big shame”.

@Abilityabe: “One lecturer down 😂😂😂”

@99polity: ‘All these lecturers they have wives😮that shows they are not responsible”

@Ajuba001: “They should fish him out and arrest him immediately! Our daughters went there to study and not to be taken advantage of. And for you girls, focus on your studies.”

@Mo.nday501: “Naso one werey lecturer for Abraka say make we run am for him office 😂, I told him I have infection warey said infection doesn’t kill😂”

Watch the video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Federal University of Tech. Babura announces Maiden Matriculation Ceremony, 2023/2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Federal University of Tech. Babura announces Maiden Matriculation Ceremony, 2023/2024

Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family
Forum | 1 day ago

Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family

Al-Hikmah University gets NUC
Forum | 2 days ago

Al-Hikmah University gets NUC's approval for additional postgraduate programmes

Missing 400-level UniAbuja Student Found Dead
Forum | 3 days ago

Missing 400-level UniAbuja Student Found Dead