"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

Forum 2 weeks ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

Nollywood actress, Lola Alao has narrated how she was landed a humiliating slap while working as a caregiver in Canada.

According to her, the experience forced her to quit the job.

She opened up in a recent interview with fellow actor Kunle Afod.

She said:

“I always advice people looking to relocate to learn a skill or a trade because when I first came to Canada I had to learn a course to become a caretaker. So I went to the school for a full year and one day during my time caring for the elderly one of the patients slapped me… a very hot slap!”

“I had bathed her and clothed for this dementia patient and she started to complain about her earring. So when I went to check on her to see what was wrong, she gave me a hard slap and I began to cry. The nurses around came to us after hearing the commotion and that was the day I decided that I wasn’t doing that anymore.”

Watch the video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Italian Serie A, French Ligue1 doing fine without Messi, Ronaldo – LaLiga President
Forum | 3 days ago

Italian Serie A, French Ligue1 doing fine without Messi, Ronaldo – LaLiga President

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed
Forum | 4 days ago

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed

Former Nigerian Ambassador to Canada dumps PDP, joins APC
Forum | 1 week ago

Former Nigerian Ambassador to Canada dumps PDP, joins APC

Chris Rock Turned Down a Will Smith Oscar Slap Joke in Jerry Seinfeld’s Unfrosted
Forum | 1 week ago

Chris Rock Turned Down a Will Smith Oscar Slap Joke in Jerry Seinfeld’s Unfrosted