"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

May Edochie Reacts as Rita Edochie Shades Women Who Snatch People’s Husbands

Forum 1 week ago

May Edochie Reacts as Rita Edochie Shades Women Who Snatch People’s Husbands

Nollywood actress, Rita Edochie has mocked women who snatch other people's husbands.

Following Rita's video, Yul's Edochie wife, May took to the comment section to comment.

Rita Edochie’s post featured a man pulling her from behind. Rita Edochie could be heard in the humorous clip imploring him to let her go, but he refused.

She accompanied the video with a shady caption, revealing that the man is married and emphasizing that she does not date married men.

She captioned her post;

“ANYBODY THAT KNOWS THIS MAN SHOULD TELL HIM TO LEAVE MY WAIST ALONE 😔

HOW CAN HE BE HARRASING A LADY LIKE THIS?

I NO WANT TO DO A RELATIONSHIP NA BY FORCE?

BESIDES, HE IS A MARRIED MAN AND I DON’T DO MARRIED MEN.

UNLIKE SOME PERSON WEH BE SAY NA MARRIED MEN BE HIM TRADE MARK 😒

PAULICAP, ABEG GO MEET AM SHE DEY FOR THE BUSINESS OF CAGING MARRIED MEN 🙄🙄🙄🙄

ME AYAM IS STILL SINGLE, AND AM SEARCHING FOR A SINGLE MAN TOO 👨.

PAULICAP LEAVE MY WAIST FOR ME, GO HOME AND TAKE CARE OF YOU WIFE AND CHILDREN NOOOOOOW.

YOU NO GO FIT CARRY WETIN DEY MY BODY

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

GOOD MORNING GREAT LOVERS OF RITA EDOCHIE 😘🥰 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚 ABEG MEK UNA HELP TELL PAULICAP MEK HE LEAVE MY WAIST FOR ME.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Junior Pope: E-Money launches search for two women who made allegations against him
Forum | 12 hours ago

Junior Pope: E-Money launches search for two women who made allegations against him

Tearful Chinwe Owoh, Rita Edochie plead with Nigerians to stop bothering Junior Pope’s wife
Forum | 13 hours ago

Tearful Chinwe Owoh, Rita Edochie plead with Nigerians to stop bothering Junior Pope’s wife

They should lose their seats – Aisha Yesufu reacts as Abia lawmakers join LP
Forum | 1 day ago

They should lose their seats – Aisha Yesufu reacts as Abia lawmakers join LP

Rita Edochie slams those accusing her of wrecking May and Yul Edochie’s marriage
Forum | 1 day ago

Rita Edochie slams those accusing her of wrecking May and Yul Edochie’s marriage