Actress Sindi Dlathu Ventures Into The Beauty Industry

Forum 6 years ago

Actress Sindi Dlathu Ventures Into The Beauty Industry

The gorgeous actress had a big night on Monday as she made a big return to the small screen on Mzansi Magic’s new show, ‘The River’ since leaving Muvhango.

That’s not all that going well for Sindi who has also opened a skin care clinic inspired by her job as an actress who often put on a lot of make-up.

“As actresses, we use a lot of make-up, which clogs the skin’s pores. I’ve always wanted to glow, which is why I’ve been taking care of my skin. Now I’ve decided to start a skincare business,”she was quoted saying.

Sindi says she’s adamant about people not viewing her business as a beauty clinic but would like people to know that the business is a medical clinic that provides body treatment services that will help rejuvenate the skin and more.

“We believe in combination therapy, so each client will be billed according to their personalized treatment plan,” she added.

Sindi embarked on this new business venture with her business partner & therapist Kgomotso Teffo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50
Forum | 1 week ago

Forum | 1 week ago