Alex dancing Shaku Shaku with Enugu Governor, her Mum & Dad

Forum 5 years ago

Alex dancing Shaku Shaku with Enugu Governor, her Mum & Dad

Former big brother Naija housemate, Alex was given a befitting home coming ceremony in her honor by the Enugu State government.

The reality star shared some videos on social media and wrote:

Because a full dance with My first love(Dad) deserves a post. Grandma,I love u. Enugu state, May God bless you. My governor and deputy,my commissioner for culture and tourism, God bless you. @iamnaniboi @chinwe_chinwe God bless you.

Again, she wrote:

Traditional shaku shaku #blown I’m sure Aunty Sweetheart and Aunty baby face will kill me for dragging them out with their big tummies and for posting it but hey mummies, it’s love. Enugu ,chukwu gozie unu. #yourfavouritevillagegirl

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Enugu To Give Mr Ibu And Junior Pope ‘Befitting’ Burial
Forum | 1 hour ago

Enugu To Give Mr Ibu And Junior Pope ‘Befitting’ Burial

I Can’t Imagine It – Aisha Yesufu On Governor Ododo Stopping Yahaya Bello’s Arrest
Forum | 21 hours ago

I Can’t Imagine It – Aisha Yesufu On Governor Ododo Stopping Yahaya Bello’s Arrest

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana
Forum | 2 days ago

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana