'I'm A Real Person' - Rapper AKA Responds To Being Mocked Over His Heartbreak

Forum 6 years ago

'I'm A Real Person' - Rapper AKA Responds To Being Mocked Over His Heartbreak

Even though AKA tried to convince Twitter that his heartbreak is real and that he's also human, tweeps still showed him no sympathy.

A follower turned a picture of AKA into meme and poked fun over him being alone on Valentine's Day.

AKA responded with a stinging clapback but that didn't deter tweeps from poking fun at him.

Although the rapper had began the conversation around his love life with a vague tweep about love lost, he didn't appreciate the tweep's attempt to mock his pain.

He told the tweep that while he may spend Valentine's Day alone, at least he still had money, and told the person that he would be poor for the rest of 2018.

AKA also went on to explain that he has feelings too and that when provoked he would respond accordingly because he isn't just "data".

The rapper went on to tweet a cryptic message about love and how someone's attitude could change dramatically.

However Twitter had no pity to give to the rapper, instead welcomed him to the "popular club".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 3 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 5 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 6 days ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’