Bambam & Teddy-A Look Adorable On The Cover Of Celebrity Magazine (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

Bambam & Teddy-A Look Adorable On The Cover Of Celebrity Magazine (Photos)

Former big brother naija housemates Bam Bam and Teddy A are once again the cover of a popular Nigerian Magazine.

The Celebrity Shoot Magazine owned and published by fashion designer and stylist, Abbyke Domina, has the former Big Brother Naija 2018 sweethearts on the cover.

Former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Tope Adenibuyan, known as Teddy-A, and his sweetheart, Oluwabamike Olawunmi, known as BamBam, have graced the cover of Celebrity Shoot Magazine.

The latest ‘Love’ edition of the magazine owned and published by celebrity fashion designer and stylist, Abbyke Domina, have the right pair from the Big Brother Naija ‘Double Wahala’ lovers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump
Forum | 1 week ago

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump