#BBNaija: Alex Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Nina

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Alex Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Nina

Alexandra Amuche Sandra aka Alex, former Big Brother Naija housemate has penned a remarkably emotional birthday message to celebrate Nina was turned 22 today.

Nina and Alex didn't have it all smooth as they reportedly had a rift after leaving the house. However, they have since made up.

Writing about the friendship between them, Alex wished Nina the best in life. She wrote:

“I’m not about posting them slay mama pictures. I met a girl that her character became a case study for me, I refused to give up and I realised that inside that human is a sweet stubborn girl. It took me time to like you but we’ll,here I am. This friendships became too special to let beings destroy. Nina Onyenobi, being your friend taught me to overlook all and love. You are a bag of wahala😂 but guess what, nobody forced me to carry this bag, I carried and I’m still carrying it carefully.

Hello moda fu..er, you taught me that there is no friendship that can’t be tried. You are my friend and will always be.No matter the thongs that pierce through our skins,I have been there for u and will always be. As you turn 22 today, I welcome you to my age🤣. May God grant you those peaceful heart desires,May you excel in all positive things you do. May all you have In your life be positivity and positive people. That place your enemies said you’ll never reach,May it be your starting point. May today bring you everlasting blessings. Happy birthday @nina_ivy_”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 11 hours ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

I
Forum | 1 day ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 1 day ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut