#BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend

Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala edition) may have ended but its reverberations are still being felt.

Collins, a former boyfriend of one of the former housemates, Nina has said he has moved on with his life and that's all that matters.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Collins said;

I really don’t want to comment on this issue. I have moved on with my life and that’s all that matters.

When pressed for further comments, he stressed,

I don’t want it to seem like I’m seeking for cheap publicity and I don’t want the issue to drag unnecessarily. That’s why I haven’t said anything.

Meanwhile, Miracle has said he is more concerned with making money than exploring a relationship with Nina.

He had explained during an interview,

My relationship with Nina does not change outside the house; we are still good friends. I plan to make good use of the friendship with Nina; at least, it will reduce the proximity of female fans and all. With her, it is easier to set the barrier.

“Yes, we are still good friends. We can be (together in future). I have feelings for her but there is time for everything. We are both young now and marriage is not the next thing. The goal is to make money o (laughs). You never can tell what happens though and I hope you know that Nina and I are both from Imo State. So, anything can happen.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 6 days ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car

BBNaija
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija's Chomzy’s Husband Shares Disturbing Post, Causes Fear Online