#BBNaija: Cee-C opens up on why she always fought with Tobi

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Cee-C opens up on why she always fought with Tobi

Big Brother Naija 2018 first runner-up, Cee-C has finally opened up on the reason why she was never in good accord with fellow housemate, Tobi while they were both on the reality TV show.

Cee-C trended just last week on the final week of the show when she accused Tobi of gossiping about her with other housemates and decided to challenge him face-to-face, asking him to talk right before her instead of gossiping.

She was captured in the video ranting on the guy and calling him all sorts of names. This actually registered her in the Black Book of most Nigerians, especially the fans of Tobi.

Cee-C, who was not only in contention with Tobi, but with her other housemates on the show stated that the reason why she fought with him was because she was tired of the house and had a lot on her head.

She told BeatFM that:

“My fight that day was not all about Tobi, it was about the house, being there for 85 days I was tired.

”It was more about the house, my head was really full, I just wanted to clear my head.”

On why she said other housemates were not on her level, Cee-C said she never meant she was better than anyone.

She, however, claimed some things she said was out of anger.

”I think people say things when they are angry, they might not mean it.

”The fact that I said that ‘level thing’ does not mean I am better than anyone. For me it was just anger.”

The finalist on the Big Brother Naija show have been going on their media tour ever since they got back into the country on Monday evening. Tobi and Cee-C were however pictured together yesterday, but it wasn’t more like a photo they wanted to have as the ex-housemates shared a wry smile why they stood before the camera.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 4 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register