BBNaija: Ifu Ennada & Khloe Pen Lovely Message To Teddy A As He Celebrates His Birthday

Forum 5 years ago

BBNaija: Ifu Ennada & Khloe Pen Lovely Message To Teddy A As He Celebrates His Birthday

Today is the so called ‘Alpha Male’ Teddy A’s Birthday and many of his fellow former BBNaija housemates have taken to social media to celebrate him.

His girlfriend, BamBam had already showered sweet words on the father of one earlier and now, Ifu Ennada and Khloe have done their part also.

While Ifu Ennada wrote:-

Please I can’t keep calm! It’s @iamteddya ‘s birthday! He’s one man I have mad love and respect for! @bammybestowed you won big time with this one! God gave you a massive blessing in Teh D A!

Happy birthday man! May God bless you in all things in Jesus name! @beautifuennada super hair growth oil fall on your beard there!

Teddy you’re the realest man! Love! love! you!

Now, where we dey come do the Picking and Lowkey dance? Let all housemates reunite for your birthday jare! Oshey! It’s gon be mad!

Khloe remembered their times together and wished him well:-

Happy birthday to my Bad Man Teddy. Met you way befor bbn, and since den uve been nothing but amazing and very protective when it comes to my matter.

We laugh , we argue , we fight but u still gat my best interest in all situations . I remember 2016 when I taught u how to put some respect on my name VIA fifa @sososoberekon house ( koko 3, teddy 0) lmao ..Tope you are still amazing and the world is yet to witness your greatness . I love u buba ❤️❤️❤️. @iamteddya .. help me say a prayer for my G on his bday guys ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 9 hours ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

I
Forum | 1 day ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 1 day ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut