#BBNaija: Nigerians react to the alleged after s*x photo of Alex in bed with Tobi

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Nigerians react to the alleged after s*x photo of Alex in bed with Tobi

Although the Big Brother Naija reality show is over, a lot of people are yet to recover from the euphoria it brought.

Every day across the social media, issues are raised on the ex-housemates of the Double wahala edition of the show.

Alex of the just concluded Big Brother Naija ‘Double Wahala’ fame is in the news again following the release of an after sex photo with a mystery man believed to be fellow housemate, ‘Tobi’.

According to Alex;

‘I do not have a picture like this first of all and my Snapchat account has been hacked I really do not understand what people will gain by making this kind of picture. What every fight you guys are putting up hasn’t gotten to this extent.’

She also shared a photo of her Snapchat account claiming it was hacked but Nigerians aren’t buying it.

See all the rections to the photo below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 6 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 14 hours ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan
Forum | 1 day ago

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding