#BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower

Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina has once again reacted to her kissing Miracle in the shower two days ago.

During her Diary session with Biggie today, Nina says she feels bad, and she knows her boyfriend will be watching and he would be feeling bad about her affair with Miracle.

She then publicly apologized to her boyfriend, begging him not to be mad and know it's just a game.

“I know my boyfriend will feel bad, I know he’s feeling bad at the moment. I’m begging him not to feel bad about everything happening here. I’m sorry, I’m trying to control it. My boyfriend might even be crying watching me here. I’m really sorry but I’ll keep controlling it”

She also says she has already told Miracle about her boyfriend, but she would speak to him tonight again.

“Miracle knows I have a boyfriend, I told him, he told me he was single, and I told him I was dating. Because my relationship is something I cannot deny… I’m just open, for people to know I’m dating. I don’t know what’s in his mind, but Miracle knows I have a boyfriend”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 18 hours ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 18 hours ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut