#BBNaija: Nina Celebrates 22nd Birthday, Shares Photos

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Nina Celebrates 22nd Birthday, Shares Photos

Big Brother Naija finalist, Nina has thanked God for adding another year to her life. The reality television star took to her social media page to share photos as she celebrates.

Nina who is 22, left an emotional post thanking God for all his goodness in her life.

Read below:

"In any circumstance we find ourselves, let’s keep having good focus, in the goal we want to achieve. It’s not where we are that matters, it’s the glorious destination we are going in life that counts. God has brought me this far. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions and his Grace,My birthday is an inspirational time to remind me to live each day with passion. The best of my life is yet to come.

I will embrace it, be confident, and embark on a future of limitless possibilities and opportunities.Today marks one small milestone in the beautiful journey, that is my life. In all i stay strong, may I continue to be blessed and follow my goals and ambition to succeed. Happy birthday to me.

And thanks to All Nina fans worldwide, I'm nothing without you guys, God bless you all."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday
Forum | 1 hour ago

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 1 hour ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself