BBNaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-C To Bam Bam" - Teddy A

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-C To Bam Bam" - Teddy A

Big Brother Naija housemate Teddy A wept last night after his romantic partner, BamBam was evicted in a shocking manner.

He shed tears as Alex and Khloe tried to console him on his bed.

Distraught Teddy A then stepped outside to express shock over the eviction of his lover, BamBam.

Speaking to Rico after her eviction, he said he he wants to believe this is an April Fools joke because he can’t believe Nigerians prefer Nina and Cee C to BamBam

He said if they do, that’s f*ked up, and they are blind.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 6 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 7 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 10 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted