#BBNaija: Tobi's Alleged Girlfriend, Regina Reacts To Perceived Romance With Alex

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Tobi's Alleged Girlfriend, Regina Reacts To Perceived Romance With Alex

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi Bakre's alleged girlfriend identified as Regina, has finally taken to her Instagram page to react to speculations trailing the alleged romance between Tobi and fellow ex-housemate, Alex.

Recall that while Tobi was in the BBNaija house, there were rumours that he was in a romantic relationship with a lawyer and fitness trainer identified as Regina Giwa.

It was gathered that the beautiful lady's support for Tobi while he was in the reality show never wavered, although the relationship was yet to be confirmed by neither Tobi nor Regina.

With the current hype surrounding the friendship between Alex and Tobi, trolls have been coming for Regina with the belief that she may feel threatened by the relationship.

A Twitter user wrote: "I really cant wait for the competition and fight between Alex and regina to start. Thank God my King is out of that sh*t #BBNaija"

Regina reacted to the Tweet, below is what she posted on her Instagram page;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 12 hours ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama
Forum | 14 hours ago

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand